[pcductape] Re: Can anyone tell me what this means?

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 21:52:59 -0800

Hi Lisa,
Are you running xp?
Bob Noble
www.sonic.net/bnoble
----- Original Message -----
From: "Lisa Schnepf" <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 9:46 PM
Subject: [pcductape] Re: Can anyone tell me what this means?


> Hi Bob,
>
>   I was thinking the same thing- that it should probably take me to
> Microsoft. I'll check out that link. Thanks.
>
> Lisa
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: pcductape-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:pcductape-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bob Noble
> Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 11:52 PM
> To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [pcductape] Re: Can anyone tell me what this means?
>
>
> Hi Lisa,
> I'd say don't buy it because it is not taking you to a Microsoft web
> site. The address should say Microsoft.
>
> There is a patch by this name, which you can get here.
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;828035
>
> It could be that someone is using this legit patch to suck people in.
>
> Never, never get a patch from anywhere, but Microsoft.
>
> If there is something you are not sure of do searches on it instead. Bob
> Noble www.sonic.net/bnoble
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Lisa Schnepf" <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: "SAYQ" <sayq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Cc: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 8:20 PM
> Subject: [pcductape] Can anyone tell me what this means?
>
>
> > I keep getting this box that pops up on my desktop for no reason.  Is
> > it legit?  Should I go to the website it's mentions to download a
> > patch??
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Lisa
> > ~~Just remember, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off...~~
> >
> >
>
> To unsubscribe from this list send an email to
> pcductape-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field
> OR by logging into the Web interface.
>
> To view the message archives simply go to:
> http://www.freelists.org/archives/pcductape/
>
>
> To unsubscribe from this list send an email to
> pcductape-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field
> OR by logging into the Web interface.
>
> To view the message archives simply go to:
http://www.freelists.org/archives/pcductape/
>

To unsubscribe from this list send an email to
pcductape-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field
OR by logging into the Web interface. 

To view the message archives simply go to: 
http://www.freelists.org/archives/pcductape/

Other related posts: