[pcductape] Re: Can anyone tell me what this means?

  • From: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 00:50:41 -0500

Ok, question- Buffer Overrun in Messenger Service Could Allow Code
Execution (828035)
What exactly does that mean? I see Buffer Underrun in my CD burner
software, and don't know what that means, either.  I don't have
Messenger running in the background.  (I'm assuming they mean MSN
Messenger?) Do you think I need the patch?

Lisa