[pcductape] Re: CD-ROM Diskette burn

  • From: Bob Vandersteen <bvan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 17:42:04 -0700

At 12:15 PM 10/25/03, Carl wrote:

I am using Nero 5 software to copy data from one computer to another. I can burn the data files ok into the new cdrom diskette but when I check it's properties I see that it is read only and it shows the entire diskette to be full when it only has 7.71 mb and the diskette is size 700 mb. What am I doing wrong?

I had to do it without using the Wizard.
In the helpfile, go to: "Creating a Multisession CD".
It says something about going into the 'options' tab and clearing the
checkmarks for "Replace files in compilation" and "Add new files to compilation".

If I go to my computer and look at a multisession CD, it shows the disc to be full
but I can still write more files to that CD.