[pcductape] Re: CD Rom doesn't show up under MyComputer or under Hardware

  • From: "bill wingler" <bwingler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 03:05:21 -0500

Lisa

Just a thought.  Be careful not to do anything that might void your Gateway
warranty, if any, since this is a new computer.  Some companies will use
*any* excuse to deny a claim.  I don't know about Gateway.  If you're still
under warranty it might pay to call them first if the problem continues...
Bill

Hardware