[pcductape] Re: CD Rom doesn't show up under MyComputer or under Hardware

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 21:41:07 -0800

Hi Lisa,
If it continues, I think you should push each of the plugs in all the way or unplug each cable end and plug it back in. I'm talking about the ribbon cable and power supply cable attached to the back of the drive and where the ribbon cable goes into the motherboard.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lisa Schnepf" <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>