[pcductape] Re: CD Rom doesn't show up under MyComputer or under Hardware

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 09:11:50 -0900

I didn't even think about that BIll. Excellent advice..why bother..Send it back and let them worry about it..! I wouldn't go near the case. Use to won a Compaq..had seals on it and the screws were black so that the slightest screw driver marking would show up..!

bill wingler wrote:

Lisa

Just a thought. Be careful not to do anything that might void your Gateway
warranty, if any, since this is a new computer. Some companies will use
*any* excuse to deny a claim. I don't know about Gateway. If you're still
under warranty it might pay to call them first if the problem continues... Bill