[pcductape] Re: CD Rom doesn't show up under MyComputer or under Hardware

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 09:08:38 -0900

I didn't see your reply Bob, but that is precisely what I had suggested. I made the suggestion based upon experience here with my HD..not my CD.
All it takes is one pin to be out of whack.

Bob Noble wrote:

Hi Lisa,
If it continues, I think you should push each of the plugs in all the way or unplug each cable end and plug it back in. I'm talking about the ribbon cable and power supply cable attached to the back of the drive and where the ribbon cable goes into the motherboard.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lisa Schnepf" <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>