[pcductape] Re: CASM2ALR.EXE This makes more sense

  • From: "Lori Gebhart" <ggebhart@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 22:53:56 -0400

Hi Bib,

Your welcomed although it really wasn't much help.  It was really getting to me
that there was so little on the filename so it is a challenge.

I laughed at your response on the teenager who set this machine up.  I had to
back up a bit though because I also put programs on machines I work on or build
that I think would be beneficial to them.  I guess it's all in perspective. :)

Hope you figure out what actually happened here.  Of course, let us know,
because inquiring minds want to know.

Lori