[pcductape] Re: CASM2ALR.EXE This makes more sense

  • From: "Lori Gebhart" <ggebhart@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 22:24:10 -0400

Bob,

Check this site out too:  http://www.casm.net/

This is some kind of digital mixer.

Lori

-----Original Message-----
From: pcductape-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pcductape-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Lori Gebhart
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 10:02 PM
To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pcductape] Re: CASM2ALR.EXE

Bob,

Check this site out.  I took every variation of that executable to see if I
could come up with anything and this link
http://www.the-cabal.org/cvm/tools.html comes up with casm and it's an
assembler. Which makes me wonder if the casm2alr is trying to change a casm
file to an alr file and if that's the case what the heck is it doing on that
computer unless they are a programmer or they installed something recently that
put that info on there, then uninstalled it and it didn't take itself out of
the win.ini.

Lori