[pcductape] Re: Buffer Underrun ?

  • From: "Elaine" <zona01@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 10:53:54 -0000

Hi Lisa

I have  used both Nero and Easy CD Creator although I can't have them both
installed on the same machine as they wont work at all,  I must say that I
prefer Nero though I don't like using the wizard as I prefer to control the
burning session .

I always use the test and burn function it has saved me many a CD Disk that
would otherwise have had to be binned.  I know that Nero set's the speed
automatically as it runs the test not sure on Easy CD Creator as I haven't
used it for a while and I just cant remember no doubt some one else will
tell us if it dose.

Elaine