[pcductape] Re: Buffer Underrun ?

  • From: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 00:04:03 -0500

Hi Elaine,

  I use Roxio Easy CD Creator 5.  It does have the test and burn, but it
seems to go forever so I don't use it- which could be my problem!  Do I
have to run the test every time I burn a CD, or only once?  Thanks for
the info.  I was beginning to wonder if my CD burner was broken. Once I
run the test, will it set it to run at a slower speed if need be, or do
I do that manually?  Thanks.

Lisa