[pcductape] Re: Buffer Underrun ?

  • From: "Elaine" <zona01@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 10:55:05 -0000

Hi Lisa

I think you will find that the burning software ( I.e. Nero ) or whatever
needs to write or read at a slower speed,  in Nero there is an option to do
a test and burn which will test how the cdrw reads and writes to the disk.
sometimes I have had a disk to copy that can only be done at a 1x speed.

Elaine