[pcductape] Buffer Underrun ?

  • From: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 02:16:33 -0500

I've been having problems with my CD burner for the longest time now.  I
have a DVD Rom and a CD Burner, so I can burn from one CD to another.
That option usually doesn't work, though.  It will try, but the Buffer
percentage never gets high enough to burn anything.  It comes up with an
error that says Buffer Underrun, or something.  What does that mean, and
how can it be fixed?  Sometimes if I copy the CD to my hard drive I can
burn it that way without the buffer underrun problem.  How come it works
that way?  Any info much appreciated.

Lisa
~~Just remember, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off...~~