[pcductape] Re: Bob/ Network / IE settings

  • From: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 01:40:36 -0500

Hi Bob,

  I found the internet options also under IE, Tools, Internet Options.
Under Connection, nothing is checked. That's probably why I always have
a problem registering software online.  However, I'm afraid that if I
change something, I won't be able to access the internet.  This is what
it looks like:

And when I click on LAN settings, this is what I see:

Anything I should do here? Thanks.