[pcductape] Re: Bob/ Network / IE settings

  • From: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 01:46:33 -0500

Hi Bob,

  I'm just as confused as you are! LOL. I know exactly what you mean.
Obviously, my computer is online, but the software is looking for proof!
When I first got this computer, it was easier to hook up to cable than
my last one.  I didn't have to really mess with any settings, so I don't
remember how I did the last one. I'm afraid if I change something, I
won't be able to get online at all. There has to be an easier way to
update the software. I'll see if I can support from HP, and let you know
what happens. Thanks for all of your help.

Lisa