[pcductape] Re: Bob/ Network / IE settings

  • From: DGrell7446@xxxxxxx
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 15:27:58 EST

In a message dated 02/15/2004 12:54:50 AM Central Standard Time,
lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>  I'm already online, though, through my cable modem.  I don't understand
> why I'm having a problem?  If I make a new connection, won't that screw
> things
> up? I'm not sure what I need to do, under new connection.

  Hi Lisa
     After reading other replies I realized that you are already online.
     I would think that somewhere in the software that you want to update
there should be some sort of manual way to update. OR someplace to tell the
updater that your internet connection is the cable modem. I would not create a
new
connection because the old one is working just fine.
    HTH
    De