[pcductape] Re: Bob/ Network / IE settings

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 22:11:16 -0800

Hi Lisa,
Not having cable, I'm afraid I'm somewhat in the dark on this also.

I would think cable would be treated something like a network.
That's why I was thinking broadband.
As I remember, there was a couple other options under the add button you might
try just to see what happens. Also, try checking the never dial a connection box
too, when you try these and see what happens.

I was hoping Vic would have some insight into the internet connections windows?
:O)

It seems like your computer knows how to get onto the cable, but the hp program
wants to check the internet options window to figure out how you connect and
nothing is there.

Also, the dialup, has some network stuff in it, so it must not just be for
dialup.