[pcductape] Re: Bob/ Network / IE settings

  • From: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 00:57:23 -0500

Bob,

 Yes, but it's listed under Dial Up. Very strange.  When I try to update
the software after doing this, it asks for my user ID and password.  So,
I typed it in, and then it tried to dial up. I ended up changing the
settings back. It did say that the broadband entry was the default.  I
have no idea how I'm even online if these settings are all blank!

Lisa