[pcductape] Re: Bob/ Network / IE settings

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 07:33:38 +0200

Duh,

If you looked at the pictures that she sent then you would have seen that it
is checked in the HP program that is trying to ring home !!!!
That means that the program itself will be going out on port 8080 or similar
instead of the normal http 80.

TTFN - Vic / 429469

and endure the betrayal  of false friends; to appreciate beauty,
to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better;