[pcductape] Re: Bob/ Network / IE settings

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 23:19:43 -0800

Hi Lisa,

Ok, I think I understand.

You do not want to use the proxy, at least I don't think you do.

You need to go to control panel, internet options and click on the connections
tab and put the setting right there. You don't want to set it to a dial up
connection, but want to get it to use your cable network.

This is where the IE settings are.  Uncheck any proxy settings and make sure the
connection is set to your cable connection.

Sorry, I can't be more specific, but I only use a dial up.