[pcductape] Re: Bob

  • From: "Barbara Schonfeld" <bschonfeld@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 14:59:56 -0600

On message rules, I made the new file, then did the rule thing. Now does the
rule have to say exactly like the title of things I want to put in there or
what..like if i wanted pcductape to go in there..do I put those brackets in
there too?? [pcductape]  or just pcductape  I guess I need to know if
symbols and punctuation is important or characters only??/ Barbara