[pcductape] Bob

  • From: "Barbara Schonfeld" <bschonfeld@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 00:47:18 -0600

  Bob would you please change my email address to barbara@xxxxxxxxxxx , I am
not sure if things have been bouncing or not. But have set up another account
for my important groups that I want to be sure to get.  Also I would like to
learn how to fix my email so when I get it , it goes into other little folders
besides the inbox. I have tried using the message rules, and something not
working for me. I use out look express and win zp. I gave up on my incredimail
for the time being. My isp man is still stumped about my bouncing messages, I
have lots of groups from yahoo that have been bouncing. so we are trying the
new address for them. Thanks Barbara