[pcductape] Bob

  • From: "Barbara Schonfeld" <bschonfeld@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 21:44:55 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

I got win 98 up and running.. A big thank you,my kids thank you<they thought
they were dying without their computer.<gee wonder where they learned that!>>>
I found suitable drivers on the win98 cd, the only one that I might need to do
for some of their games is a video driver, but I quit fiddling with it , so
another day perhaps..Thanks again Barbara   Someday soon when i feel up to it,
I'm going to tackle that other computer I have with that monkey virus.

GIF image