[pcductape] Re: Another Networking question

  • From: Scott McNay <Wizard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Elaine <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 18:49:42 -0500

Hi Elaine,

Monday, July 21, 2003, 2:36:17 PM, you wrote:

E> Thanks all for your comments I am going have word with him and find
E> out all the details so I mite be back

There's no reason that you can't have TWO routers, one hooking into
the other, but that's kinda excessive in this case; it adds one more
item to be a source of trouble. However, if he can find a
wireless-only router/hub for a killer price, that might be the way to
go, especially if he's low on money. If he has the money to do it
right, though, quality will tend to pay for itself.

--Scott.