[pcductape] Re: Another Networking question

  • From: "Richard Crumlich" <richard_crumlich@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 13:41:45 -0500

"What goes here"... can be a Dlink or any other wireless AP (Access
Point).... my Dlink 614+ cost me I think $60 and the cards cost me another
$40 apiece...... the Dlink functions as a router also.. so it does dual
duty... providing dhcp services to all the computers and wireless access to
three laptops....