[pcductape] Re: Another Networking question

  • From: "Emery, David" <demery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 14:33:30 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Elaine [mailto:Elaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 2:16 PM
To: pcductape freelists.org
Subject: [pcductape] Another Networking question

hi all a young friend of mine would like to be able to use his laptops on a
wireless network he already has a Router that is set up and connects by
cable to his 3 other computers.
I think he would like to incorporate the laptops to that with out the
cables.
he has sent me a drawing, See Below of how he wants it.

Can some one please tell me how it can be done or indeed if it can be done.

Elaine

Nothing goes where you have "What goes here". That whole side is wireless
from your wireless router. :>)

---
<http://www.grisoft.com> ).

This e-mail, including attachments, contains information that is
confidential and may be protected by attorney/client or other privileges.
This e-mail, including attachments, constitutes non-public information
intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). If you are
not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized
use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this e-mail, including
attachments, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify me by e-mail reply and delete
the original message and any attachments from your system.