[pcductape] Re: Another Good (Free for Personal Use) Antivirus Program

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 14:53:55 -0600

I understand that AntiVir (97% protection rate) is much better than AVG (64%
protection rate), but keep in mind that the free AV's are not as good as the
paid versions and are often not updated as speedily as the pay versions.
For the average user who doesn't have much irreplaceable info on his machine
this is a wonderful alternative.  If I ever get this grrrrr Win98 box of
mine to behave that's what I plan on running on it.