[pcductape] Re: An eye-opener in some ways

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 16:11:33 -0600

MessageAmen.
You are in our prayers.

  From: Victor Firestone
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 3:06 PM
  Subject: [pcductape] Re: An eye-opener in some ways

  Carl,

  The 17th sounds good - it is a school holiday so the kids
would be at home [not mine , I don't have any].

  Today we ran a simulation of a terrorist attack on our
regional school here where I live [ we run these once every
6-8 months , standard stuff for Israel], in any case I am
situated in the "command post" as "communications officer" on
the civilian side of things, we have our military
counter-parts , but they deal with the military teams that
come in in situations like this. In any case - just going
through all the possible scenarios [ it normally is a six -
eight hour set of simulations ] is a very sobering experience.

  LOL, I am always careful .

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  TTFN – Vic

  "To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent
people and
  the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of
honest critics
  and endure the betrayal  of false friends; to appreciate
beauty, to    find the best in others; to leave the world a
little better; whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a
redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed
easier because you have lived.