[pcductape] Re: An eye-opener in some ways

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 23:06:10 +0200

Carl,

The 17th sounds good - it is a school holiday so the kids would be at
home [not mine , I don't have any].

Today we ran a simulation of a terrorist attack on our regional school
here where I live [ we run these once every 6-8 months , standard stuff
for Israel], in any case I am situated in the "command post" as
"communications officer" on the civilian side of things, we have our
military counter-parts , but they deal with the military teams that come
in in situations like this. In any case - just going through all the
possible scenarios [ it normally is a six - eight hour set of
simulations ] is a very sobering experience.

LOL, I am always careful .

TTFN – Vic

  _____