[pcductape] Re: An eye-opener in some ways

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 07:36:37 +0200

Personally I am not too worried. I doubt that anything will come our
way, and if it does, I know that both the USA and Israel [the "Arrow"
system] have the capabilities of shooting this stuff down before it
lands, of course in reasonable numbers, if they send over 20 missiles I
guess one or two are going to slip through. Moreover I live out in the
boondoocks - middle of the desert, doubt anything will be coming my way.
Thanks for your thoughts !!!!
Now the only thing bothering me is when is it going to start - damn I
already lost two bets on the starting date for the war - yes, that's
what we do at work, place bets for the start of war.
Have a great day everyone.

TTFN – Vic