[pcductape] Re: An eye-opener in some ways

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 15:53:04 -0600

Hi Pam,

I said that about Fords, hoping to get Trapper's goat.   :-)
He must be chasing his goat up a mountain.    That is one
thing I do remember about my trip to Alaska;    all the
mountains have goats on them.    The locals call them sheep
but they sure look like goats to me.   :-)

I have 1 car and 1 trk and they are both Fords.   I love
Fords.   I love Microsoft.    I think our Mr Gates is much too
smart to try to "corner" the market on office software like
that article suggested.   :-)

Hey Vic,  12 years ago we could not shoot down missiles going
your way but today we have the means to shootem down before
they leave their homeland (Iraq),   I hope.

You are in our prayers.