[pcductape] Re: An eye-opener in some ways

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 15:44:36 -0600

Well, I don't believe that about the Fords of today, but I do believe that
could be possible for MS one day, but only if the people who have the
intelligence to build future technology are not employed by MS or are not
bought out by MS.

  So we read the article and are angry at Microsoft's attempt to rule the
world, now what.   I see a whole lot of "small" businesses and individuals
leaving Microsoft.    Granted he's the "Henry Ford" to the computer world as
Ford was to the automobile industry but the auto industry grew into much
better products.    Some believe a ford vehicle is on the low end of the
quality grade for automobiles.   Maybe this will happen to Mr Gates.