[pcductape] Re: Advice Needed -- David

  • From: B4Wingler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 22:37:25 EST

David, I went to the site you suggested and the Winbook that is for sale at
Sam's Club appears to be the J4-731.  However, when I try to personalize it
to match the same configuration at Sam's Club, it drops down (for no known
reason) to a Pentium 4 2.0 gig processor, rather than the 2.4, and is priced
there at $1448.00.  I can get a better configuration match by selecting the
J4-732, but that's not the correct model.... go figure.

Thanks to you and everyone who responded for all your help

Bill