[pcductape] Re: Advice Needed ---- DAVE

  • From: "Emery, David" <demery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 20:02:27 -0500

My pleasure! Competition has really and is still getting the prices down, a
consideration is a docking station that you can plug into at home that makes
it like a real workstation. I think a lot more are considering making the
same move, not all makes and models have docking stations available so it is
something else to consider. Good Luck! :>) Dave