[pcductape] Re: Advice Needed

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 21:39:28 -0800

It's not quite so easy as that.
I have a 12 volt dc plug in he back with a lighter socket too, but they stay on
all the time, which I need.
maybe a little relay with an override switch, just to the back light socket.

I learned to drink cokes warm in Vietnam.  It makes life much easier.
But I do need to keep a certain amount of food cold, or at least cool.