[pcductape] Re: Advice Needed

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 20:33:22 -0900

Just set the hot wire on the cigarette lighter to only come on when the car
or van is running...cig lighter don;t work when the van is shut off..! If
you forget to unplug it then it keeps running and your battery will be dead
in  no time flat...get to drink a cold coke all day, but you dont get to go
nowhere..ha!

" + "
trapper@xxxxxxx

Arts of Alaska