[pcductape] Re: Advice Needed

  • From: "Emery, David" <demery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 22:10:41 -0500

I assumed that you may loose power and had a generator for backup, I live in
Maine and I have one for emergencies.
If you use batteries for a backup it is only going to last so long before
you need to recharge it. If I leave my invertor and laptop on in my van
overnight (forget to shut it down) athe battery is dead the next morning and
I need to use my battery pack I carry to jump it.