[pcductape] Re: Advice Needed

  • From: "Emery, David" <demery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 13:02:19 -0500

You can do a search for invertors, this is what you need not a convertor!
This is just one site for an example
http://www.donrowe.com/inverters/inverters.html?source=overture1
<http://www.donrowe.com/inverters/inverters.html?source=overture1>
You can read a little and you can have generator that charges the battery
which uses the invertor to provide correct power for your needs. As you can
see you can go small or large and the prices are all over the place. :>)