[pcductape] Re: Advice Needed

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 07:29:16 +0200

I doubt there will even be cell phone reception in those area - ever
thought what the cost of putting up antenae in those areas would be???
No way.

The latest descents from Mt Everest summit have been interesting to say
the least -

A married couple went up and hang-glided back down
A couple of people have skied down
And the latest was one dude snowboarded down !!!!

Imagine days to go up and then 8 minutes to get back down!!!!

There have also been oxygen less summits - meaning dudes that go up that
hill without the assistance of oxygen bottles !!!

Quickest ascent from base camp was 16 hrs something without oxygen !!!!

Some people do amazing things.