[pcductape] Re: Advice Needed

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 19:54:41 -0900

Did you see the pic's Vic sent...wow..they seem small. Lot smaller than the
one I saw...but the price, is still a killer..but it seems it is the only
way to go for folks like you and me.
Up here we travel many miles along lonely hgwys. I would want Diane to have
one as well as the shotgun in the back seat..It is nothing for us to travel
200 miles and only pass a few cars along the way..

" + "

Arts of Alaska