[pcductape] Re: Advice Needed

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 19:35:45 -0900

with your power strip are you able to turn on and off each plug? Do you have
to pull out some things and plug in others..Like I have a fridge that has no
on and off. plug it in and it goes..I think I would probably have to unplug
it before I plugged in a printer. yes???
What is the highest converter I could get for the 12 volt battery? I think I
have a 350 watt now?? It wont run a skill saw...I would like too..!

" + "
trapper@xxxxxxx

Arts of Alaska
by