[pcductape] Re: Advice Needed

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 19:16:44 -0900

ha..that is exactly what I need..one of them Amish Laptops..:-)
I took on a few laptops in my earlier years...The first thing I found out
was the cost..out of sight..the second thing I found out was how hard it was
to find the parts. the third thing I found out was I needed a lighted
magnifier and my hands were to fat. The 4th thing I found out was that after
all that it wasn;t as powerful..So I quit trying to fix or build laptops..I
never ever really built one but I did do a few fix's!

" + "
trapper@xxxxxxx

Arts of Alaska
by