[pcductape] Re: Advice Needed

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 19:05:36 -0900

That is why I think Satellite is the way to go..Straight up for the signal.I
don't know about the  price or availability up here or down there...

I do know they are a lot heavier and that would definitely be a hassle for
back-packing. Last year we saw a guy who had one for those huge buses pull
out one and use it..we always had to drive 10 miles up the hill to get to a
spot to use the cell..Makes it tough for on the spot business decisions and
ordering. Excuse me customer while I take a ride up the mountain,back in a
few..yeah right!

" + "
trapper@xxxxxxx

Arts of Alaska