[pcductape] Re: Advice Needed

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 19:00:16 -0900

Oh boy are we ever in trouble...The two of us  out there in the woods
relying on our wits..ha! We would have to take our subscription of "woman's
day" with us...:-)
I would imagine that looking at a tree the size of a house would be a hassle
for a cell phone as much as a mountain is..I mean after a certain width it
doesn't really matter how much wider it gets..A block is a block..

Why don't they use satellite??
" + "
trapper@xxxxxxx

Arts of Alaska