[pcductape] Re: Advice Needed

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 19:42:33 -0800

Hi Vic,
I was referring to non satellite cell phone data.
I do understand the satellite systems work very well, but one just needs bucks
to buy into it and run it.

Your mountain trips sound like fun.

The best I've done is climb Mt. Shasta three times.

The last one was a real expedition as there was a lot of snow and ice.
One slip and one will go to the bottom of the mountain, fast.