[pcductape] Re: Advice Needed

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 10:59:41 -0800

Hi David,
When adding that extra car battery, one can get a small unit called an isolator
that keeps the batteries separate, so you can drain one and still start the car
with the other.

And if I was Trapper, out in the sticks, that is the what I would do for lots of
power for very little expense.
Using the rest of your ideas, of course. :O)