[pcductape] Re: Advice Needed

  • From: nick bates <allstate@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 10:25:01 -0500

It was not configured as ordered. I would lik eto keep it if they would make it right but I can't get them to even answer my calls or emails. They keep sending me surveys to fill out. They don't read them or they would know what my problem is. In the past I called and within two days some one call to office and fixed laptop. So I can only come to conclusion they could care less about me and my problem. Guess they are to big to worry about problems when its selling that makes the money.
Nick

Emery, David wrote:

What is the problem on your Dell and what model is it? Have you checked all
the screws on the bottom to make sure they are tight, they have a problem of
loosing up and creates wierd problems.