[pcductape] Re: Advice Needed

  • From: "Emery, David" <demery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 09:51:39 -0500

You have to look at power consumption (watts) and purchase an invertor that
has enough wattage to support. You also could install and additional battery
in the vehicle and hook it up in parallel so you have more amps to support.
You may have to have more then one invertor, however, that is fine also. As
long as the printer is not a laser printer it should work. Laser's require
quite a bit to power them. The tools are available to easily make a mobile
office with the technology we have now, and it continues to improve and
competition is keeping the prices realistic.