[pcductape] Re: Advice Needed

  • From: nick bates <allstate@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 09:42:13 -0500

I've owned a few laptops and Dell was at top of list but lately there service is going downhill.. I've been trying since Jan 6th to get help from them on a new laptop and can't get them to even answer. I'm using a compac from Sam's and it works great. Had it for two years.

Battery life is usually about 85% what they tell you. My wife has been using the 120 volt wall recharge unit for a year. Her battery won't take a charge. Laptop workd good it is a dell.