[pcductape] Re: Advice Needed

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 23:02:39 -0900

I think they were talking about when my paid time runs out..the 911 is
suppose to still work for free?????
Wouldn't you think the higher you got the more your phone would work?
They have these phones that you carry in a bag..heavy critters but work off
of a satellite..seems to me that is the only way to go, but with a lighter
Whoever thought of relays for Alaska..you cant cross the street to get a qt.
of milk without hitting a mountain.

" + "

Arts of Alaska